Make your own tasty CBD cocktails at home: The INTUNE team show you how
With the evenings getting colder and darker and the urge to snuggle up with a blanket after a long day of work becoming more and more desirable, we’ve been dreaming up ways to add some pizzazz to your cosy set up by showing you how to make your own tasty CBD cocktails at home!
As you may have already discovered, we are super passionate about using our cans to create tasty drinks so, true to style, the INTUNE team hit their kitchens and created a selection of autumn serves to complete your perfect autumn night in, all CBD, no alcohol and 100% deliciousness...
Take a look!
150ml Cider vinegar
50ml Runny honey
2 Fresh eating apples
Elderflower & Hops INTUNE
- Cut up the apples - no need to peel but discard the core.
- Cover with cider vinegar
- Drizzle over the honey
- Leave over night (you can skip this step if you want)
- Whizz up in a blender
- Strain using a fine sieve or muslin
- Take 50ml of Shrub and top up with Elderflower & Hops INTUNE
- Serve in a large balloon glass/wine glass with a generous amount of ice
- Garnish with thin slices of apple
INTUNE Harvest Sangria
Assortment of fresh fruit (Clementines/satsumas, apples, lemon, Pomegranate seeds)
Mint Green Tea
Grapefruit & Mint INTUNE
- The night before or earlier in the day, make a pot of Green Mint Tea and allow to brew strong before adding sugar (2tsp) and chilling.
- Mix together 75ml of Green Mint Tea with 1 teaspoon of Pomegranate Molasses
- Serve in a long collins glass or wine glass with a generous amount of ice
- Add a wedge of clementine, a couple of slices of apple and lemon and a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds.
- Gently stir with a swizzle spoon
Punnet of Blackberries
6 teaspoons of soft light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of Balsamic syrup
Pinch of sea salt
15ml of water
Pomegranate & Ginger INTUNE
Sprig of rosemary (optional)
- Create a syrup by adding all of the ingredients into a small saucepan and heating over medium until frothing - just make sure you don’t allow the blackberries to breakdown.
- Chill down in the fridge to use later.
- In a large whisky glass and a generous amount of ice, add 20ml of Bramble Syrup and 5 Blackberries from the syrup.
- Top up with Pomegranate & Ginger INTUNE to taste
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary
It was a lot of fun coming up with these cocktail concoctions! You should try making our CBD cocktails at home too! Be sure to let us know what you think by tagging us @intunedrinks - we’ll look forward to seeing your takes on our INTUNE autumn warmers.